Meditation Mastery and Vedic Meditation teacher training
PART 1: 6 MONTH: MEDITATION MASTERY. A COURSE COVERING ALL PREREQUISITES FOR VMTT VIA AT HOME ONLINE TRAINING.
Part 2: 3 Month: Vedic meditation Teacher training intensive. a FULL time immersion course in Bali.
Every person is born with an innate capacity for greatness. Transcendence and enlightenment are our birthright but very few will realize their true potential without a teacher. Vedic Meditation teacher training is your opportunity to become that teacher and give the world a profound gift.
The course consists of four components:
- Mental and physical conditioning to transform you into a perfect vessel for the expansion of knowledge and pure consciousness. You will become strong, limber and clear energetic blocks in your body. You will let go of toxic habits that have held you back. Every day you will engage in a progressive program of fitness that includes the strengthening the subtle body. This begins immediately when you start Meditation Mastery training on January 15th.
- Expansion of the heart and senses through a deeper program of meditation, pranayama and yoga. This will take your experience of consciousness expansion to a level of integration that you have never previously experienced. Your awareness will become sharp, your heart will be open and powerful, your breath will enhance your bodily energy. You will feel alive in the universe. You will begin the process of surrender that leads to true mastery of the body and the senses. This will begin on January 15th but will reach its zenith when you come to Bali and fully immerse yourself in a program of pure awareness in a Vedic culture.
- Rigorous application of knowledge and wisdom. You will become conversant in the greatest understandings of the masters of the vedic tradition. You will challenge, integrate, and expand these thoughts through logical inquiry and the lens of science. You will be expected to lift your intellect to its highest level and stretch your thinking in new ways. You will expand your capacity for memorization, logical exposition, elucidation of complex ideas, and crystallizing them into powerful and truthful teachings. A modern vedic teacher cannot afford to be an intellectual lightweight. We will be guided at all times by the sanskrit aphorism "Satyam Eva Jayate!" -Truth alone triumphs. We only care about that which is true because truth is eternal. The bright diamond of your intellect will shine forth and you'll let go of any limiting ideas, dogma, self doubt, and ignorance that has stopped you from shining.
- Expansion and growth in your career as a Vedic Meditation teacher after you graduate. Once you’ve completed the VMTT, you’ll not only be a Vedic Meditation teacher but you'll be empowered with a toolkit to be a powerful vehicle for change, mentor and guide, You'll be an expert leader in your community. You’ll have deep understanding of the Vedic traditions, culture, teachings and guidance. You’ll also have access to The Veda Center career path program, an opportunity to enter the first phase of your teaching journey at our events as a guide and teacher.
Sounds amazing! Where do I start?
- Send us an email to let us know you're interested.
You can download the first sections of the Meditation Mastery course and begin studying them immediately. The first week of the at home course is free. If you are ready to get started schedule a 15 minute personal consultation to help you chart your course to knowledge and fulfillment. Whether you decide to continue the course or not you will love what you have to learn.
Who is this course for?
The Wisdom Seeker
Meditation has given you deep experiential insights into the nature of the self. You now feel a pull towards a more integrated form of knowledge. There's a sweet spot between ancient Vedic wisdom, scientific understanding, and your own powerful consciousness experiences and that's the place where you feel most at ease. Knowledge resonates with you and is amplified by you. Passing it forward to the next generation feels like your calling.
The Change Maker
You measure your life by the impact you make on the world. Your work and social life bridges different communities that would normally never touch each other. When you set your mind to it you have a work ethic like no other person and you succeed at everything you do. Despite all the passion, joy, and love that you pour into the world there is something missing because you were not meant to fit in. You are meant to create a better world.
The True Yogi
Your path to spiritual experience came through movement, flow, and mastery of the body. Whether through dance, asana, athletics, or martial arts your body has been your guide that moves you into spiritual states. The philosophy of yoga recognizes that the body is the seat of consciousness. Having gained a level of perfection and mastery in movement you now wish to elevate and expand your consciousness so that your body is a perfect home for it.
What will be covered on the course?
A combination of online and personalized training.
This at home course covers all the prerequisite knowledge that you need to begin your training as a Vedic Meditation teacher and will give you a personal course of training to get your mind and body in optimal condition for deep learning and powerful spiritual experiences. We will be examining modern and ancient understanding of Vedic knowledge through the lenses of the great scholars of Vedanta from the east and west. You'll be completing readings, study, and critiques of the great works of vedic literature while simultaneously opening your body and mind to the types of experiences described therein. We will be examining key ideas from neuroscience, physiology, and cosmology and how they relate to meditation. You will also be receiving personalized mentoring to help you get beyond the types of mental, physical, and subtle blockages that prevent people from attaining greatness. You will be given exercises in critical thought, memorization, ethics, and subtle perception. For those who have not taken Exploring the Veda or Mastering the Siddhis a special training track will be created to accelerate your progress. Many parts of this course will be personally therapeutic and you will be asked to come to it with willingness to go through all the steps to grow and change. The amount of hands on training time will vary according to your personal needs. We will have a minimum of three group lectures per week and you will be given study outlines, new approaches to your meditation practice, readings, and personal work. If you choose to take the complete package then you will be given personal consultations as needed. You should allocate at least 5-10 hours per week to be able to complete all your training.
Vedic Meditation Teacher Training
An intensive retreat in Bali from September 15th - December 8th 2017
For three months you will live in Bali with your peers practicing meditation, asanas, and pranayama while eating the purest food, elevating your consciousness, and integrating the knowledge you have learned with your own direct experience of consciousness. Your environment will be beautiful and luxurious but the greatest bliss will come from within as you learn to become a Vedic Meditation Teacher. We will be studying the science of mantra, subtle perception, and the holy tradition of knowledge from the Shankaracharya tradition. You will learn to speak with clarity and insight and address some of the most vexing problems in human life. Most importantly you will learn the sacred art of instructing a person in Vedic Meditation so that they can experience transcendence and all the integrated states of consciousness beyond it.
Meet your instructor
Charlie Knoles will be your primary instructor, mentor, and guide. He is a Vedic Meditation teacher, a teacher of teachers, the Director of The Veda Center, and Co-Founder of The Path. After learning to meditate at age 4, Charlie devoted his life to teaching meditation and through the VMTT, is deeply inspired to share his knowledge with the world.
Throughout the course, guest instructors may come to teach in special branches of knowledge such as pranayama, puja, Vedic philosophy, but Charlie will be there to guide you the whole way.
Charlie’s work as a meditation teacher has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Well and Good, and MindBodyGreen. He is a lead teacher for MindBodyGreen's online meditation program and has been a featured speaker and workshop leader on meditation at Cannes Lions, MBG Revitalize, Wanderlust festivals, Art Basel, and the Las Vegas Downtown Project. He has trained and mentored meditation teachers who have now become leaders of the new meditation revolution.
Charlie has taught over 7,000 people to meditate from all walks of life including convicts, CEOs, celebrities, monks, and stay-at-home-dads. He has yet to find a person who is incapable of meditating.
$5000 Meditation Mastery complete package. You will receive all the online audio and video materials, and access to forums. You will also receive personalized mentoring and training programs to address any issue that block you from being the greatest version of yourself. You will get a personalized track through Mastering the Siddhis and Exploring the Veda to accelerate your progress as a meditator and an exponent of knowledge. This course can be taken standalone or as preparation for the VMTT intensive. Meditation Mastery is a prerequisite for VMTT intensive.
$10,000 3 month VMTT intensive retreat in Bali. The capstone experience that will transform your life and allow you to teach Vedic Meditation to the world. (After June 1st the price goes up to $12,000)
All prices are in U.S Dollars.
- The Meditation Mastery course sounds amazing! Can I just take that without going to Bali and becoming a teacher? Yes you are very welcome to do that and it will count towards Vedic Meditation Teacher Training (VMTT) next year if you change your mind and decide to become a teacher then.
- Is this the same as Initiator training? Why the name change? Vedic Meditation Teacher Training (VMTT) includes everything in Initiator training but also contains a significant amount of additional training and instructional material. Call yourself a teacher or call yourself an initiator. The only question that is really relevant is "Are you brilliant?" if so it doesn't matter what title you go by.
- Should I take your VM teacher training course or the one taught by (Emily Fletcher, Thom Knoles, Light Watkins, Gary Gorrow, etc.) You already know the answer to this question but you're engaging in the pretense of indecision. They are all brilliant teachers who I respect greatly and love dearly. Make your choice and don't look back. Whichever you choose it will be a life changing experience.
- I've already taken Exploring the Veda and/or Mastering the Siddhis do I need to do the Meditation Mastery? You are awesome, but yes you still need to take the Meditation Mastery course. We'll be contextualizing, transforming, and challenging your knowledge in new ways on this course. If you miss out you will go from being ahead of everyone else to being behind. You don't want that.
- Why Bali? India is where the Veda has its roots but Bali is where the Veda bore its fruits. We can run a course of deep immersion in Vedic knowledge here at a high level of quality and low price point that is almost impossible in India.
- I have kids/job/responsibilities/fear and cannot go to Bali. Can I do the second part of the course at home by online distance education? Nope. It doesn't work that way. Without a solid experiential dive into incredibly profound consciousness experiences you will not distinguish yourself as a teacher. This course is designed to be the most in depth meditation teacher training available. There are no compromises on the path to illumination. If you want to be a Vedic Meditation teacher then you have to be willing to take the training. Send us an email if you want tips on how to manage this experience without negatively affecting your home life. Because the intensive training is being held in Bali and help is inexpensive, there may even be a way to bring the whole family to live nearby. (This would be a very special case and would be additional planning so let us know right away if this is a consideration.)
- What if I can't free up time when the live parts of the Meditation Mastery course is being offered? All the online portions will be archived and viewable. You won't miss a thing. That said it is strongly advised to participate in the live parts of the course as much as possible.
- I have a question that you haven't answered! Great! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll update the list.