The four meditations
introductory course for new meditators, especially those for whom no meditation technique has 'clicked' with them before
Established meditators may also find this course useful as a means to understand where their technique fits in the broader landscape of meditative techniques
The course con
The course consists of four categories of meditation
- Mental and physical conditioning to transform you into a perfect vessel for the expansion of knowledge and pure consciousness. You will become strong, limber and clear energetic blocks in your body. You will let go of toxic habits that have held you back. Every day you will engage in a progressive program of fitness that includes the strengthening the subtle body. This begins immediately when you start Vedic Meditation Mastery training on February 1, 2018.
- Expansion of the heart and senses through a deeper program of meditation, pranayama and yoga. This will take your experience of consciousness expansion to a level of integration that you have never previously experienced. Your awareness will become sharp, your heart will be open and powerful, your breath will enhance your bodily energy. You will feel alive in the universe. You will begin the process of surrender that leads to true mastery of the body and the senses.
- Rigorous application of knowledge and wisdom. You will become conversant in the greatest understandings of the masters of the vedic tradition. You will challenge, integrate, and expand these thoughts through logical inquiry and the lens of science. You will be expected to lift your intellect to its highest level and stretch your thinking in new ways. You will expand your capacity for memorization, logical exposition, elucidation of complex ideas, and crystallizing them into powerful and truthful teachings. A modern vedic teacher cannot afford to be an intellectual lightweight. We will be guided at all times by the sanskrit aphorism "Satyam Eva Jayate!" -Truth alone triumphs. We only care about that which is true because truth is eternal. The bright diamond of your intellect will shine forth and you'll let go of any limiting ideas, dogma, self doubt, and ignorance that has stopped you from shining.
Sounds amazing! Where do I start?
- You can download the first section of the Vedic Meditation Mastery course and begin studying them immediately. The first week of the at home course is free. Whether you decide to continue the course or not you will love what you have to learn.
Who is this course for?
The Wisdom Seeker
Meditation has given you deep experiential insights into the nature of the self. You now feel a pull towards a more integrated form of knowledge. There's a sweet spot between ancient Vedic wisdom, scientific understanding, and your own powerful consciousness experiences and that's the place where you feel most at ease. Knowledge resonates with you and is amplified by you. Passing it forward to the next generation feels like your calling.
The Change Maker
You measure your life by the impact you make on the world. Your work and social life bridges different communities that would normally never touch each other. When you set your mind to it you have a work ethic like no other person and you succeed at everything you do. Despite all the passion, joy, and love that you pour into the world there is something missing because you were not meant to fit in. You are meant to create a better world.
The True Yogi
Your path to spiritual experience came through movement, flow, and mastery of the body. Whether through dance, asana, athletics, or martial arts your body has been your guide that moves you into spiritual states. The philosophy of yoga recognizes that the body is the seat of consciousness. Having gained a level of perfection and mastery in movement you now wish to elevate and expand your consciousness so that your body is a perfect home for it.
What will be covered on the course?
Vedic Meditation Mastery
A combination of online and personalized training.
This at home course covers all the prerequisite knowledge that you need to begin your training as a Vedic Meditation teacher and will give you a personal course of training to get your mind and body in optimal condition for deep learning and powerful spiritual experiences. We will be examining modern and ancient understanding of Vedic knowledge through the lenses of the great scholars of Vedanta from the east and west. You'll be completing readings, study, and critiques of the great works of Vedic literature while simultaneously opening your body and mind to the types of experiences described therein. We will be examining key ideas from neuroscience, physiology, and cosmology and how they relate to meditation. You will be given exercises in critical thought, memorization, ethics, and subtle perception. For those who have not taken Exploring the Veda or Mastering the Siddhis a special training track will be created to accelerate your progress. Many parts of this course will be personally therapeutic and you will be asked to come to it with willingness to go through all the steps to grow and change. The amount of hands on training time will vary according to your personal needs.
As featured at:
Meet your instructor
Charlie Knoles will be your primary instructor, mentor, and guide. He is a Vedic Meditation teacher, a teacher of teachers, the Director of The Veda Center, and Co-Founder of The Path. After learning to meditate at age 4, Charlie devoted his life to teaching meditation and through the VMTT, is deeply inspired to share his knowledge with the world.
Charlie’s work as a meditation teacher has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Well and Good, and MindBodyGreen. He is a lead teacher for MindBodyGreen's online meditation program and has been a featured speaker and workshop leader on meditation at Cannes Lions, MBG Revitalize, Wanderlust festivals, Art Basel, and the Las Vegas Downtown Project. He has trained and mentored meditation teachers who have now become leaders of the new meditation revolution.
Charlie has taught over 7,000 people to meditate from all walks of life including convicts, CEOs, celebrities, monks, and stay-at-home-dads. He has yet to find a person who is incapable of meditating.
$3000 Vedic Meditation Mastery complete package. You will receive all the online audio and video materials, and access to forums. This course can be taken standalone or as preparation for the VMTT intensive. Meditation Mastery is a prerequisite for VMTT intensive.
All prices are in U.S Dollars.
- The Meditation Mastery course sounds amazing! Can I just take that without going to Bali and becoming a teacher? Yes you are very welcome to do that and it will count towards Vedic Meditation Teacher Training (VMTT) next year if you change your mind and decide to become a teacher then.
- What if I can't free up time to watch the Vedic Meditation Mastery course material as it is released? All the course material will be archived and viewable. You won't miss a thing. You just need to set aside time each week to keep a steady pace so you don't fall too far behind.
- I have a question that you haven't answered! Great! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll update the list.