Vedic Meditation Mastery
March 8th-June 31st 2018.
Train your body and mind to be a conduit for spiritual experience
Deepen your meditation experience with advanced practices
Broaden your knowledge by exploring the confluence of vedanta, philosophy, and modern science
For vedic meditators who have been practicing for at least 3 months*
4 months of ONLINE learning with live q&As with your teacher and class community
- COVERS ALL PREREQUISITES FOR VEDIC MEDITATION TEAHER TRAINING IN BALI. JUNE 1ST-AUGUST 28TH 2018
Every person is born with an innate capacity for greatness. Transcendence and enlightenment are our birthright but very few will realize their true potential without a teacher. Vedic Meditation teacher training is your opportunity to become that teacher and give the world a profound gift.
The course consists of three components:
- Mental and physical conditioning to transform you into a perfect vessel for the expansion of knowledge and pure consciousness. You will become strong, limber and clear energetic blocks in your body. You will let go of toxic habits that have held you back. Every day you will engage in a progressive program of fitness that includes the strengthening the subtle body. This begins immediately when you start Vedic Meditation Mastery training on March 8, 2018.
- Expansion of the heart and senses through a deeper program of meditation, pranayama and yoga. This will take your experience of consciousness expansion to a level of integration that you have never previously experienced. Your awareness will become sharp, your heart will be open and powerful, your breath will enhance your bodily energy. You will feel alive in the universe. You will begin the process of surrender that leads to true mastery of the body and the senses.
- Rigorous application of knowledge and wisdom. You will become conversant in the greatest understandings of the masters of the vedic tradition. You will challenge, integrate, and expand these thoughts through logical inquiry and the lens of science. You will be expected to lift your intellect to its highest level and stretch your thinking in new ways. You will expand your capacity for memorization, logical exposition, elucidation of complex ideas, and crystallizing them into powerful and truthful teachings. A modern vedic teacher cannot afford to be an intellectual lightweight. We will be guided at all times by the sanskrit aphorism "Satyam Eva Jayate!" -Truth alone triumphs. We only care about that which is true because truth is eternal. The bright diamond of your intellect will shine forth and you'll let go of any limiting ideas, dogma, self doubt, and ignorance that has stopped you from shining.
Sounds amazing! Where do I start?
- You can download a starter lesson of the Vedic Meditation Mastery course and begin studying it immediately. The first week of the at home course is free and available on March 8th 2018. Whether you decide to continue the course or not you you'll learn some excellent things in the first week.
Who is this course for?
The Wisdom Seeker
Meditation has given you deep experiential insights into the nature of the self. You now feel a pull towards a more integrated form of knowledge. There's a sweet spot between ancient Vedic wisdom, scientific understanding, and your own powerful consciousness experiences and that's the place where you feel most at ease. Knowledge resonates with you and is amplified by you. Passing it forward to the next generation feels like your calling.
The Change Maker
You measure your life by the impact you make on the world. Your work and social life bridges different communities that would normally never touch each other. When you set your mind to it you have a work ethic like no other person and you succeed at everything you do. Despite all the passion, joy, and love that you pour into the world there is something missing because you were not meant to fit in. You are meant to create a better world.
The True Yogi
Your path to spiritual experience came through movement, flow, and mastery of the body. Whether through dance, asana, athletics, or martial arts your body has been your guide that moves you into spiritual states. The philosophy of yoga recognizes that the body is the seat of consciousness. Having gained a level of perfection and mastery in movement you now wish to elevate and expand your consciousness so that your body is a perfect home for it.
What will be covered on the course?
Vedic Meditation Mastery
A combination of online and personalized training.
This at home course covers all the prerequisite knowledge that you need to begin your training as a Vedic Meditation teacher and will give you a personal course of training to get your mind and body in optimal condition for deep learning and powerful spiritual experiences. We will be examining modern and ancient understanding of Vedic knowledge through the lenses of the great scholars of Vedanta from the east and west. You'll be completing readings, study, and critiques of the great works of Vedic literature while simultaneously opening your body and mind to the types of experiences described therein. We will be examining key ideas from neuroscience, physiology, and cosmology and how they relate to meditation. You will be given exercises in critical thought, memorization, ethics, and subtle perception. For those who have not taken Exploring the Veda or Mastering the Siddhis a special training track will be created to accelerate your progress. Many parts of this course will be personally therapeutic and you will be asked to come to it with willingness to go through all the steps to grow and change. The amount of hands on training time will vary according to your personal needs.
Meet your instructor
As featured at:
Charlie Knoles will be your primary instructor, mentor, and guide. He is a Vedic Meditation teacher, a teacher of teachers, the Director of The Veda Center, and Co-Founder of The Path. After learning to meditate at age 4, Charlie devoted his life to teaching meditation and through the VMTT, is deeply inspired to share his knowledge with the world.
Charlie’s work as a meditation teacher has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Well and Good, and MindBodyGreen. He is a lead teacher for MindBodyGreen's online meditation program and has been a featured speaker and workshop leader on meditation at Cannes Lions, MBG Revitalize, Wanderlust festivals, Art Basel, and the Las Vegas Downtown Project. He has trained and mentored meditation teachers who have now become leaders of the new meditation revolution.
Charlie has taught over 7,000 people to meditate from all walks of life including convicts, CEOs, celebrities, monks, children, and stay-at-home-dads. He has yet to find a person who is incapable of meditating.
$5000 for Vedic Meditation Mastery. You will receive all the online audio and video materials, and access to forums. This course can be taken as a standalone course or as preparation for the Vedic Meditation Teacher Training 2018 in Bali. Meditation Mastery is a prerequisite for VMTT intensive.
All prices are in U.S Dollars.
- I'm a new Vedic Meditator can I join this course? Yes. You're absolutely welcome to register for the course but given the highly experiential nature of the course it's essential that you practice Vedic Meditation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to consider the best path.
- I practice a different form of meditation to Vedic Meditation. Can I take this course too? Yes. You're absolutely welcome to register for the course but given the highly experiential nature of the course it's essential that we discuss your experience with meditation and you learn Vedic Meditation. Email email@example.com to consider the best path.
- The Vedic Meditation Mastery course sounds amazing! Can I just take that course without going to Bali and becoming a teacher? Yes. All meditators are welcome to the the course. It works very well as a standalone course. If you change your mind and decide to become a teacher it will count towards Vedic Meditation Teacher Training (VMTT) next year.
- What if I can't free up time to watch the Vedic Meditation Mastery course material as it is released? All the course material will be archived and viewable. You won't miss a thing. You just need to set aside time each week to keep a steady pace so you don't fall too far behind. You'll have 6 months to complete the course.
- I took Meditation Mastery in 2017 can I progress through to Vedic Meditation Teacher Training 2018 without taking this course? Everyone who took Meditation Mastery in 2017 is warmly invited to take Vedic Meditation Mastery free of charge. There will be significant overlap in course content but also a lot of new information and instruction that is specific to the new version of the course. This will qualify you to attend Vedic Meditation Teacher Training in Bali in 2018.
- What are the prerequisites for this course? You must be a Vedic meditator and you need to have practiced Vedic Meditation for at least 3 months. If you want to progress to Vedic Meditation Teacher Training then you will need to practice Vedic Meditation for at least 1 year prior to the beginning of that course.
- I have taken an equivalent course with another teacher. Am I eligible to take Vedic Meditation Teacher Training? Possibly. Let's chat and work out what you have already covered. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a question that you haven't answered! Great! Email us at email@example.com and we'll update the list.